Comics "Doctor Q"
Read the sentences. Circle T (true) or F (false).
1. Rob didn’t like the weather. T / F
2. The film premiere was a success. T / F
3. Doctor Q didn’t go to the party. T / F
4. Doctor Q had a long chat with Brian Gosley. T / F
5. Doctor Q didn’t take any photos at the party. T / F
Listen and read. Complete the sentences.
1. Doctor Q invented the ____ cycle bubble when he was twelve.
2. Pi is happy that he isn’t ____ .
3. Doctor Q was studying when he ____ the snack maker.
4. Rob and Millie were outside when they heard a loud ____.
5. Pi pushed the wrong _____ on the snack maker .
Listen and read.
Read and listen. Circle T (true) or F (false).
1. The chemist hasn’t got good shampoo. T / F
2. Millie and Rob buy the shampoo on special offer. T / F
3. There are different types of apples at the shop. T / F
4. Rob doesn’t want to buy any books. T / F
5. Doctor Q isn’t shocked when he sees the receipts. T / F